Salary: $50,000.00 /year
In the United States today, there is a grocery or convenience store in every neighborhood and GVH Distribution is a key element in what keeps these stores stocked for their customers. GVH Distribution is the fastest growing packaging and supply Company in the United States. We have locations throughout Texas as well as other branches/offices nationwide.
If you are a self-starting and outgoing individual and are interested in becoming part of a highly specialized team, you belong at GVH Distribution.
Starting salary for this position will be $50,000 plus bonus structure based on experience, in addition to a company car or car allowance, laptop, cell phone, and full benefits package.
The Portland Account Manager will be an integral part of our GVH Distribution team.
This team member will be based out of the Portland region to best service our customer, Supervalu.
The Account Manager will:
- Remain visible in the business community and in the market place in which the company operates and provide a positive and professional image for the company.
- Maintain an accurate customer account list, remain in constant contact with established customers
- Maintain or exceed assigned sales volume and profit margin, and keep up to date with changes in the industry.
- Provide assistance in the formulation and implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
- Help to develop new sales strategies and promote the sales of GVH Distribution.
- College degree in business or sales
- 3-5 years of grocery packaging sales experience
- The ability to understand the needs of business accounts through conversational interaction and converting those needs into sales.
- Prior experience and knowledge with Supervalu is preferred.
With our family oriented business practices, GVH Distribution offers tremendous growth and opportunities to our team members. We offer competitive salary and bonus rates as well as an outstanding benefits package including 401K matching, health, dental, vision, and life benefits. As well, an environment to grow and succeed in.
Keywords: Sales, Account Management, Food Service, strategies, profit, business, community, accounts, customers, lists, grocery, packaging, SuperValu