Salary: $42,500.00 /year
In the United States today, there is a grocery or convenience store in every neighborhood and GVH Distribution is a key element in what keeps these stores stocked for their customers. GVH Distribution is the fastest growing packaging and supply Company in the United States. We have locations throughout Texas as well as other branches/offices nationwide.
With our family oriented business practices, GVH Distribution offers tremendous growth and opportunities to our team members as well, an environment to grow and succeed in.
We are hiring for an Account Managerin Ogden, Utah. If you are a self-starting and outgoing individual and are interested in becoming part of a highly specialized team, you belong at GVH Distribution Northwest!
The starting salary for this position will be $42,500 per year plus bonus structure based on experience, in addition to a car allowance, laptop, cell phone, and full benefits package.
The Ogden Account Managerwill be an integral part of our GVH Distribution team. The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Visiting all the stores in the designated area
- Selling new accounts
- Ensuring customer satisfaction concerning sales of any and all company products and/or services
- Answering customer’s questions, in person or on the telephone, regarding any questions concerning the sale order
- Engaging managers of stores and/or departments in stores and addressing any issues
- Identifying new opportunities and following up with contact.
- Maintaining an accurate customer account list
- Remaining in constant contact with established customers
- Maintaining or exceeding assigned sales volume and profit margin and keeping up to date with changes in the industry.
- Remaining visible in the business community and in the market place in which the company operates and provide a positive and professional image for the company
- Providing assistance in the formulation and implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
- Providing weekly schedules with specific customers visited
- Develop new sales strategies and promote the sales of GVH Distribution
Qualifications and skills:
- College degree in business or sales
- 3-5 years of grocery packaging sales experience
- Ability to understand the needs of business accounts through conversational interaction and converting those needs into sales
- Maintains a well-groomed appearance as appropriate for the position
18 years or older
Valid driver’s License
Education/Training:High School Diploma.Bachelor’s Degree preferred.Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Must be able to; learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
Physical Requirements:This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75lbs. This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.
GVH Distribution Northwest offers 401K matching and medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits to full time employees after 30 days. We also offer sick, personal, vacation, and holiday pay.
Desired Skill: Sales, Customer Service, Merchandising, Food Service, Accounts, Scheduling, Stores, Customers, Strategies, Satisfaction, Marketing