Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
$17.00/hr POTENTIAL plus $500 Sign-on BONUS!
Blaine Industrial Supply is located in Hobbs, New Mexico. We supply our customers with all their janitorial and sanitation supplies. We have been a locally owned business for over 50 years and continue to take pride in our family oriented business practices.
Blaine Industrial Supply offers tremendous growth and opportunities to our team members. We offer competitive salary as well as an outstanding benefits package including 401K matching, health, dental, vision, and life benefits. We also offer an environment to grow and succeed in.
This is a full time position offering up to 40 hours per week. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday starting at 6:00 a.m and may vary according to customer needs.
This position’s earning potential is $17 per hour (this includes $15.00/hour base pay plus earned incentives).There is also a $500 sign on BONUS.
If you are an energetic and outgoing individual looking to become an essential part of a family oriented and highly specialized team, please respond to this posting with your resume or apply in person at 1216 N. Grimes, Hobbs, NM 88240.
The Blaine Industrial Supply Delivery Drivers are the key to our continued success in the janitorial and sanitation supply business. Our drivers deliver excellent customer service and develop long standing relationships with our customers. The primary responsibilities of our delivery driver include, but are not limited to:
- Operating a box truck or passenger vehicle in a safe and courteous fashion (the truck is a standard/stick shift)
- Providing timely and correct orders to our customers
- Perform all pre-trip duties that include managing routes, organizing ship tickets and/or invoices, and product count
- Perform all post-trip duties that include unloading returns or damaged goods, completing necessary paperwork, and complete any logs that need completing
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
- Pulling customer orders using pick lists
- Move product from vehicle to dock area by hand and operate a forklift
- 21 years of age or older
- Must not have any DUI or DWI convictions within the past 2 years
- Must not have more than 2 moving violation convictions within the past 2 years
- Valid driver’s license (CDL not required)
- Medical card
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years of delivering to commercial accounts
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- 1 year of forklift experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
Physical Requirements:This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75lbs. This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.