Salary: $10.00 /hour
Disclaimer: this position is a PART-TIME position. Please respond to this job posting if you are interested in PART TIME employment. Thank you.
GVH Distribution is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to fill our PART-TIME Order Selector position at our GVH Distribution warehouse in Amarillo, TX. Please inquire if you feel that you can meet the general duties and requirements listed below.
This position is a part time position with 20-30 hours a week in the evening hours. Candidates hourly wages will start at $10.00/hour.
General Duties of the Order Selector:
- Inspecting out-going orders for accuracy
- Scanning orders with the RF scanner to record accuracy
- Inspects pallet for correct placement of labels and stretch wrap
- Select customer orders using pick lists when selecting orders
- Must be able to drive a pallet jack
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area
- Stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction
- Shrink wrap pallets when selecting orders
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor
- Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor
- Follow and comprehend all safety policies
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have basic computer operations knowledge.
- Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must be able to learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled evening hours.
High School Diploma/GED preferred. Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations.
Previous warehouse and forklift/hand truck experience is preferred.
Physical Requirements: This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75lbs. This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.