Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Oaks/Corley Paper & Packaging has been providing Midland, TX, and the surrounding areas with a variety of products for over 50 years. We offer a wide variety of paper and packaging, such as boxes, corrugated packaging, packing paper, food containers and much more. We carry several types of packing boxes and other packing materials as well. Our prompt paper service is the best in the area.
We are hiring for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate!
This is a full time position offering up to 40 hours per week. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday starting at 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and may vary according to customer needs. The position’s earning potential is $17.00/hour (this includes $15.00/hour base pay plus $2/hr earned incentives).
If you are an energetic and outgoing individual looking to become an essential part of a family oriented and highly specialized team, please respond to this posting with your resume or apply in person at 1001 W. Florida Ave., Midland, TX 79701.
From time to time, the Delivery Driver may be required to complete some Warehouse responsibilities.
General Delivery Driver Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service and develop long standing relationships with our customers.
- Deliver timely and correct orders.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness
- Operate a box truck or passenger vehicle in a safe and courteous fashion.
- Preform all pre-trip and post-trip duties including: unloading returns or damaged goods, completing necessary paperwork, and completing any logs necessary.
- Must be proficient in scheduling deliveries, route planning, and have basic knowledge of how to plan his/her own daily tasks/deliveries in the most efficient was possible.
- May be required to pick customer orders in the warehouse
- 21 years of age or older
- Must not have any DUI or DWI convictions within the past 2 years
- Must not have more than 2 moving violation convictions within the past 2 years
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years of driving a box truck or delivery truck of larger size
- 2 years of forklift experience
- 2 years of electric pallet jack experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to; learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
Physical Requirements:This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75lbs. This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.
Oaks/Corley Paper & Packaging offers tremendous growth and opportunities to our team members. We offer competitive salary as well as an outstanding benefits package including 401K matching, health, dental, vision, and life benefits. We also offer an environment to grow and succeed in.
Keywords: Delivery, Driver, Warehouse, Shipping, Receiving, Orders, Selecting, Forklift, Pallet Jack, Accounts, Truck, Standard, Pallets, Product, Stacking, Inventory, Inspection, Paperwork, Customer Service, Routes