Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Janitorial and sanitation supplies are among the top utilized products for businesses all over the United States today. Miller Paper & Packaging services a wide range of customers throughout West Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and various other places nationwide with our product line that consists of over 1500 quality named products and excellent customer service.
We are looking to add an experienced Account Manager to our team!
- Begins at a salary of $50,000/year for the first 6 months (company laptop & cell phone provided) After 6 months, the Account Manager will move to commissions.
If you are an outgoing and self-motivated individual, you belong at Miller Paper Company!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Service customers in the Texas Panhandle area
- Remain visible in the business community and in the market place in which the company operates
- Provide a positive and professional image for the company
- Maintain an accurate customer account list
- Remain in constant contact with established customers
- Maintain or exceed assigned sales volume and profit margin
- Keep up to date with changes in the industry
- Turn in weekly reports to the Sales Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma required, college degree in Business with a Major in Sales or Marketing preferred (other college degrees accepted if approved by management)
- Valid Texas driver’s license required
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience required
- Experience in the janitorial/paper industry preferred
- Ability to understand the needs of business accounts through conversational interaction and converting those needs into sales required
- Ability to do routine business math calculations including computation of sales costs with comparison with other vendors of janitorial supplies
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written required
- MS Office experience required
- Local/regional travel required
Miller Paper & Packaging offers 401K matching and medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits to full time employees after 30 days. We also offer sick, personal, vacation, and holiday pay.