Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
$18.00/hour potential PLUS $500 sign on BONUS
GVH Distribution Northwest is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to fill our Warehouse Associate position in our Ogden, UT facility. Please inquire if you feel that you can meet the general duties and requirements listed below.
This position is a full time position that offers 40 hours a week. The start time for this position is 7:00 a.m. Sunday-Thursday. The start time could vary depending on customer needs.
The position’s earning potential is $18.00/hour (this includes $16.00/hour base pay plus earned incentives). There is also a $500 sign on BONUS.
Please respond to this posting with your resume.
Candidates that meet the qualifications will be sent a request to complete a phone screening that will come to your Indeed Notifications or your email Inbox or Spam folder.*
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Select customer orders using pick lists.
- Must be able to drive a pallet jack.
- Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free.
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets.
- Conduct trailer inspection before loading to assure that the trailer is clean and ready for loading.
- Loads trailer and complete necessary manifesting paperwork.
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor.
- Complete Safety Training Sign Off Form within 2 business days of your hire date.
- Follow and comprehend all safety policies.
- Receive product according to supervisor specifications; follow Bill of Lading protocol
- Perform “slot replenishment” and “down stacking” daily
- Stage pallets for auditing, wrapping, and loading
- Other assigned warehouse duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Two years of warehouse experience
- Two years of stand-up cherry picker experience
- Two years of order selecting experience
- Two years of driving a box truck or delivery truck of larger size
- Two years of forklift experience preferred
Requirements:18 years of age or older
Education/Training:High School Diploma/GED preferred.Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Must be able to; learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
Physical Requirements:This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75lbs. This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.
GVH Distribution Northwest offers 401K matching and medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits to full time employees after 30 days. We also offer sick, personal, vacation, and holiday pay.
Desired Skill: Forklift, Warehouse, Receiving, Picking, Selecting, Pallet Jack, shrink wrap, Replenish, Bill of Laden, Loading, Inventory, Stacking, Sorting, Labeling, Orders, Cycle Count, Associate, Equipment