Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Janitorial and sanitation supplies are among the top utilized products for businesses all over the United States today. Miller Paper & Packaging services a wide range of customers throughout West Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and various other places nationwide with our product line that consists of over 1500 quality named products and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to fill our Delivery Driver position in Amarillo, TX.
With our family oriented business practices, Miller Paper & Packaging offers tremendous growth and opportunities to our team members.
The position’s earning potential is $17.00/hour (this includes $15.00/hour base pay plus $2/hr earned incentives).The schedule is Monday through Friday starting as early as 7:00 a.m.
If you are an energetic and outgoing individual looking to become an essential part of a family oriented and highly specialized team, you belong at Miller Paper.
A valid Driver’s License is a REQUIREMENT for this position.
The Miller Paper Delivery Drivers are the key to our continued success in the paper goods & supply business. Our drivers deliver excellent customer service and develop long standing relationships with our customers.
The primary responsibilities of our delivery driver include:
- Providing timely and correct orders to our customers
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
- Operating a box truck or passenger vehicle in a safe and courteous fashion.
- Pulling orders using customer pick lists
- Loading the truck for delivery to customer
- Moving product from vehicle to dock area by hand
- Operating a forklift
- Managing routes and organizing ship tickets and/or invoices, and product count
- Unloading returns or damaged goods
- Completing necessary paperwork and any logs that need completing
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must not have any DUI or DWI convictions within the past 2 years
- Must not have more than 2 moving violation convictions within the past 2 years
- Valid driver’s license (CDL not required)
- Medical card
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years of delivering to commercial accounts
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- 1 year of forklift experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
Physical Requirements:This job requires the worker to sit, stand, walk, push/pull, stoop/squat, kneel/bend, reach/grasp, drive and lift up to 75 lbs. This job requires the employee to be very physically active at all times during their work shift.
GVH Distribution offers 401K matching and medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits to full time employees after 30 days. We also offer sick, personal, vacation, and holiday pay.
Desired Skill: Delivery Driver, Warehouse, Pick lists, Forklift, Customer Service, Delivering, Commercial Accounts, Routes, Drivers License, Ship Tickets, Organizing, Product, Logs