Montebello, CA 90640
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Up to $19.00/hour PLUS $500 sign-on BONUS
GVH Distribution is looking for a motivated individual to fill Warehouse Associate position at our facility in Montebello, CA. GVH is the fastest growing packaging and supply company in the United States. If you are looking for growth opportunity as well as stability, then GVH Distribution is the company for you! Here at GVH hard work pays off and success at this position can lead to Warehouse Management and other opportunities in one of our many growing facilities nationwide!
If a long-term career at GVH Distribution interests you, please apply today!
Please review job details and qualifications below:
- Full time, up to 40 hours per week, starting as early as 5:00 am and may vary based on customer and/or company needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Select customer orders using pick lists.
- Must be able to drive a pallet jack.
- Validate that the correct product has been pulled and is damage free
- Operating a box truck or passenger vehicle in a safe and courteous fashion (the truck is a standard/stick shift)
- Providing timely and correct orders to our customers
- Perform all pre-trip duties that include managing routes, organizing ship tickets and/or invoices, and product count
- Perform all post-trip duties that include unloading returns or damaged goods, completing necessary paperwork, and complete any logs
- Deliver pallets to correct dock area, stack items on pallets according to supervisor direction and shrink wrap pallets.
- Conduct trailer inspection before loading to assure that the trailer is clean and ready for loading.
- Loads trailer and complete necessary manifesting paperwork.
- Performs various cleaning duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complete any necessary paperwork as designated by supervisor.
- Complete Safety Training Sign Off Form within 2 business days of your hire date.
- Follow and comprehend all safety policies.
- Receive product according to supervisor specifications; follow Bill of Lading protocol
- Perform “slot replenishment” and “down stacking” daily
- Stage pallets for auditing, wrapping, and loading
- Other assigned warehouse duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- 2 years of order selecting experience
- 2 years of forklift and/or electric pallet jack experience
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and very physically active at all times during work shift
- 401K matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Life insurance benefits
- Sick/personal and vacation pay
- Holiday pay