Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Gage Van Horn is looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to become an essential part of a family oriented and specialized team as our new Event Planning & Marketing Assistant.
The Gage Van Horn Event Planning & Marketing Assistant is the key to our continued success in supporting the marketing needs of our branches and customers. Our Event Planning & Marketing Assistant provides excellent customer service and develops long standing relationships with our customers. The Event Planning & Marketing Assistant will work in conjunction with our Marketing Coordinator and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
The Event Planning & Marketing Assistant is a full-time position offering up to 40 hours per week. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-4:00 p.m. PST. This position is located in Coeur d’Alene, ID.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the CEO with requested tasks
- Event Planning will be an important part of this position’s responsibilities. Coordinates events not limited to: GVH Conference, trade shows, & GM meetings
- Manages social media
- Writes blogs
- Writes copy for sell sheets
- Maintains virtual product showcase
- Updates GVH Website with content
- Writes copy for video’s and assist with video production
- Potentially provide back-up to the sales assistant
- Writes and coordinates Company Newsletter
- Administrative duties for a smaller GVH branch
- Additional task as required
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project planning skills
- Professional and positive phone skills
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
- Analytical thinker who can grasp complex ideas and communicate them simply and effectively
- Creative thinker with the ability to conceptualize
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs and become proficient in a short period of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to work with multiple personalities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or related field
- 2 years’ in marketing, administrative, customer service, or related experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate English relating to job. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must be able to learn and use software and equipment, perform all job functions safely and work scheduled times and possible overtime.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit while utilizing a computer for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk and occasionally required to stand. The team member may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.